What could be more romantic than letting that someone special in your life know how you feel about them with words of tenderness from a galaxy far, far away?
Thanks to DK, you can express your true feelings without being compelled to kiss a Wookiee, with the publisher’s fun filled guide to making connections, forming kinships, and more in Star Wars: I Love You. I Know. Lessons in Love and Friendship. And we’ve got three copies to give away!
Relationships can be as complicated as bounty hunting. Maybe your dad has turned to the dark side, or your partner is a princess, or your best friend is fluent in 7 million forms of communication but can never find the right words to say. Whether romantic or platonic, they can sometimes feel like a losing battle on another planet, with nothing but meteors crashing down to derail you from your path. In this fun and helpful guide to matters of the heart, you’ll learn the meaning of the most powerful force in the galaxy – love! – and discover real-life advice generously sprinkled with Star Wars quips and cheeky references.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the three copies that we’re giving away, just answer this question
Closing Date: Jun 6 2022
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Star Wars Insider competitions are open to all entrants, except employees of Titan Publishing, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition, and their families.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and country of residence may be released if they win a prize; that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by Titan Publishing or its agents for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- The closing date and time is midnight PST on 06/06/2022. Entries received after that date will not be considered.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or damaged entries.
- Entrants must supply to Titan Publishing their full name and email. Titan Publishing will only use your personal details for the purposes of administering this promotion, and will not publish them or provided them to anyone without permission.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- All prizes are subject to availability and if necessary winners will be offered goods of an equivalent or greater value. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
- Titan Publishing’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
- The name and country of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Star Wars Insider Competition, 144 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0UP, UK, within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- Titan Publishing reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise out of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within one month of the promotion’s closing date, Titan Publishing reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in any future Titan Publishing promotion.
- Titan Publishing excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of the UK.