The Skywalker saga is now complete, but it doesn’t tell the whole story of the Star Wars galaxy. If you need to know all there is to know about the people, the places, and events from a long time ago, there’s no need to visit Luke Skywalker’s library on Ahch-To, as DK have you covered with their extensive range of books that take a deep dive into Star Wars lore – and this issue we have a prize bundle of three amazing DK books to giveaway.
Skywalker: A Family At War, by Kristin Baver, is a revelatory biography exploring every twist and turn of the Skywalker dynasty, tracing the family’s trials and tribulations, and explaining their personal stories, motivations, and ultimate triumph.
The Star Wars Book, by Cole Horton, Pablo Hidalgo, and Dan Zehr, is an insightful examination of the entire saga, packed with photos, infographics and essays, including sections on Star Wars: The Mandalorian (2020-present).
The fully-updated Ultimate Star Wars New Edition by Adam Bray, Cole Horton, Tricia Barr, Ryder Windham and Daniel Wallace is bursting with fascinating facts and behind-the-scenes insights on every conceivable aspect of Star Wars.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing trilogy of books from DK, just send us the correct answer to the following Star Wars trivia question:
Closing Date: Apr 26 2021
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Star Wars Insider competitions are open to all entrants, except employees of Titan Publishing, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition, and their families.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and country of residence may be released if they win a prize; that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by Titan Publishing or its agents for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- The closing date and time is midnight PST on 04/26/2021. Entries received after that date will not be considered.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or damaged entries.
- Entrants must supply to Titan Publishing their full name and email. Titan Publishing will only use your personal details for the purposes of administering this promotion, and will not publish them or provided them to anyone without permission.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- All prizes are subject to availability and if necessary winners will be offered goods of an equivalent or greater value. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
- Titan Publishing’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
- The name and country of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Star Wars Insider Competition, 144 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0UP, UK, within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- Titan Publishing reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise out of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within one month of the promotion’s closing date, Titan Publishing reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in any future Titan Publishing promotion.
- Titan Publishing excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of the UK.