Ever settle down to watch a Star Wars movie only to realize you’ve forgotten to stock up on popcorn? Thanks to our friends at Uncanny Brands and their range of Star Wars kitchen appliances (which includes an R2-D2 Popcorn maker!), one lucky Insider reader will never find themselves without a tasty snack to hand again, when they win three incredible galactic gadgets!
The Star Wars R2-D2 Popcorn Maker is the perfect companion for your next movie night. Just pour in the kernals and watch through the droid’s clear top as hot air pops them into a delicious and healthy snack that you can enjoy using R2-D2’s dome as a bowl. Uncanny Brands also has breakfast covered with the Star Wars Stormtrooper Elite 2-Slice Toaster, featuring extra-wide slots, the ability to burn the Imperial emblem or the Star Wars logo into each slice, and a heat setting that allows you to enjoy your toast very much on the dark side. With five temperature settings, the Darth Vader Waffle Maker turns out perfect waffles every time, even as crispy as a fallen Jedi on Mustafar, if that’s how you like them.
Closing Date: Dec 15 2020
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Star Wars Insider competitions are open to all entrants, except employees of Titan Publishing, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition, and their families.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and country of residence may be released if they win a prize; that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by Titan Publishing or its agents for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- The closing date and time is midnight PST on 12/15/2020. Entries received after that date will not be considered.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or damaged entries.
- Entrants must supply to Titan Publishing their full name and email. Titan Publishing will only use your personal details for the purposes of administering this promotion, and will not publish them or provided them to anyone without permission.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- All prizes are subject to availability and if necessary winners will be offered goods of an equivalent or greater value. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
- Titan Publishing’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
- The name and country of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Star Wars Insider Competition, 144 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0UP, UK, within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- Titan Publishing reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise out of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within on month of the promotion’s closing date, Titan Publishing reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in any future Titan Publishing promotion.
- Titan Publishing excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of the UK.