Wednesday, October 22, 2014, sees the debut of new supernatural/thriller comic series, 13 COINS by Eisner award-winning artist Simon Bisley, and the screenwriters of Hitman: Absolution, Martin Brennan & Michael B Jackson.
To celebrate the series launch, Titan Comics and the 13 Coins creators are launching an art competition, which will see one lucky winner’s work appear in print!
To enter, artists must send in a piece of art that reflects the supernatural world of 13 Coins, and inspired by the tone of the series and its characters.
13 Coins follows John Pozner, a tormented ex-con who, whilst on a quest for vengeance, discovers that he is descended from angels and is the living key to Earth’s future… Or Heaven’s fall. Check out the trailer here
13 finalists will be selected from entries and the winning piece of art, chosen by Simon Bisley, Martin Brennan and Michael B. Jackson, will be published as part of the 13 Coins collected graphic novel – hitting stores in 2015. The winner will also receive a 13 Coins goody bag, which will include signed items from the creators.
To enter, send your entries to email@example.com by the closing date of December 12, 2014.
13 Coins #1 hits comic stores Wednesday October 22, 2014.
· The theme for the competition is the world of 13 Coins.
· Submission deadline is December 12, 2014.
· Submissions may be in color or black and white.
· Submissions may be made by individuals or teams.
· Submitted artwork must be in proportion to fit the final page size 170mm x 258mm with 5mm bleed on each side, 300dpi.
· Competition is open to published and non-published artists.
· We are only able accept one submission per artist/creative team.
· Physical submissions are not accepted and will be disposed of unopened.
· All rights remain with the creators.
· All entries must include the entrant(s) names and a contact address, email address and telephone number.
· In the submission of your entry, please include “13 Coins Art Competition” in your subject line.
· In your covering letter, please include the following: “I have read the competition rules for the 13 Coins Art Competition. I agree to the requirements of the competition as outlined in the competition rules. I understand that should my work be accepted for publication, no payment will be made.”